Vuetify and VueJS are initialized in frontend/src/app.js. Webpack is used as a module loader / bundler. It creates single, optimized JS and CSS files in the server assets public build directory from the original source code. You can find the build configuration in
For our docs and landing pages, we may use https://materializecss.com/ as a lightweight alternative to Vuetify.
The full list of dependencies can be found in
frontend/package.json. You need to run
npm install in the frontend directory to install them (automatically happens during installation, see
npm install -P [package name] to add a new package (library or framework).
A build can be triggered by running
npm run watch (watches for changes and re-builds when needed) or
- vuejs-templates/pwa - a progressive web app template for VueJS
- https://seregpie.github.io/VueWordCloud/ - Word cloud for VueJS
- snorpey/jpg-glitch - JPEG Glitch lib for JS
- https://stylable.io/ - scopes styles to components so they don’t “leak” and clash with other styles (not sure if this is of any use for us)
- Building the Google Photos Web UI - Antin Harasymiv on Medium