Using TensorFlow with Go¶
For an introduction please read Understanding Tensorflow using Go.
The TensorFlow API for Go is well suited to loading existing models and executing them within a Go application. It requires the TensorFlow C library to be installed. A full TensorFlow installation is not needed.
Our long-term goal is to become an open platform for machine learning research based on real-world photo collections.
- https://tfhub.dev/ - TensorFlow Hub is a library for reusable machine learning modules
- https://www.tensorflow.org/install/lang_c - TensorFlow for C
- http://www.asimovinstitute.org/neural-network-zoo/ - types of neural networks explained
- http://playground.tensorflow.org/ - Experiment with neural networks in your browser
- http://jupyter.org/ - open-source web application for creating and sharing documents that contain live code
- https://developers.google.com/machine-learning/crash-course/ - Machine Learning Crash Course with TensorFlow APIs
- https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/deploy-your-first-deep-learning-model-on-kubernetes-with-python-keras-flask-and-docker-575dc07d9e76 - Deploy Your First Deep Learning Model On Kubernetes With Python, Keras, Flask, and Docker
- https://medium.com/mlreview/getting-inception-architectures-to-work-with-style-transfer-767d53475bf8 - Getting Inception Architectures to Work with Style Transfer
- jdeng/goface - Face Detector based on MTCNN, tensorflow and golang
- https://www.tensorflow.org/tutorials/representation/word2vec - Vector Representations of Words (for searching/tagging)
- chtorr/go-tensorflow-realtime-object-detection - Real-time object detection with Go, Tensorflow, and OpenCV
- https://ai.googleblog.com/2018/07/accelerated-training-and-inference-with.html - Accelerated Training and Inference with the Tensorflow Object Detection API
- NanoNets/object-detection-sample-golang - NanoNets Object Detection API Example for Golang
- https://hub.packtpub.com/object-detection-go-tensorflow/ - Implementing Object detection with Go using TensorFlow